Things happen — sometimes you don’t like or no longer need something you ordered online. (We’ve been there.) We’d like to work with you to make sure you’re happy with all your GoodLocal purchases, so that you’ll come back and see us again soon. This Policy is about how we make it work for both you and our awesome local vendors.
First — please let us know within 7 days
If/when you receive something from us that you don’t want to keep:
- Within 7 days of receiving it, send an email to email@example.com letting us know that you plan to return it
- Let us know your name, order number and which item you’ll be returning
Next — return the product within 14 days
Within 14 days of receiving the item, return it to us in one of two ways:
- Drop it off to us *
- Send it back with our driver when you receive your next delivery
* When you notify us that you’ll be returning the item, we’ll let you know where/when to drop it off.
Once we have the item back from you, we’ll issue the refund.
Okay, this print is regular-sized, but here are a couple of things we need to ask in order to make this work for our vendors:
- Unused/unworn products (in original packaging) only, please
- Non-perishable items only, please
Questions? Feel free to contact us!