Tall Grass Oaked Rhumb begins as our Tall Grass White Rhumb which is quick-infused using oak spirals. The infusion provides a smooth, sweet, and complex taste with a bold aftertaste of oaked wood. Why do we call it ‘rhumb’? Because in Canada, to be called rum a spirit has to be aged for a year. (Ain’t nobody got time for that – plus, the Cubans don’t age their rum so there!). This tasty spirit is great solo or on the rocks, and works well in your favourite rum cocktails.
Tall Grass Oaked Rhumb
750 mL 42%ABV
· Age Verification 18+ upon delivery or pickup
· Delivery is for personal use only
· Orders will not be left unattended
· Individuals will be refused service if signs of intoxication are visible
· If delivery is unsuccessful for any reason, the delivery fee will not be refunded
· The recipient of this order will be required to present valid government-issued photo ID to the courier at the time of delivery — the name on this ID must match the name on the GoodLocal order.
· If this, or any other condition in the GoodLocal Terms of Service are not met, the order will not be delivered, and it will be subject to a fee of $10.
· If the liquor delivery is unsuccessful it will be returned to 1041 Erin st. and held there for 7 days. The order can be picked up at 1041 Erin st. during our regular hours – (204) 779-0466
· For pickup orders, this item is only available for pickup at goodlocal -1041 Erin St.
Tags: Alcohol, Beverage, Booze, Capital K Distillery, Capitalkdistillery, Craft, Liquor, Local, Madeinmb, Oaked, Rhumb, Rum, Spirits, Tall Grass
515 in stock