The Eagle feather is considered a sacred part of many ceremonies and rituals. It’s known to mate with one partner for a lifetime. In Haida legend, the Eagle and Raven are close companions and serve as alter egos
Print designed by NoMiNoU featuring art by Mark Gauti.
A ChitoSanté finish is applied for a natural wicking and anti-bacterial element and also to add a soft hand to the fabric. ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
- Leggings are smooth and buttery soft and have four-way stretch.
- Squat-proof and offer gentle compression.
- High waist wide waistband design provides extra coverage, will not dig in, and prevents the dreaded muffin-top.
- Flat seam design to prevent any chafing during movement.
- Reinforced stitching for added durability.
- Made in Canada.🍁
- Fabric content: 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex. Recycled polyester (PET) is 100% post-consumer recycled raw material. Made from recycled water bottles.
We provide our size measurements to help you decide which size to purchase. All measurements are in inches. Sizes XXL & XXXL are available by special order.