Here’s how a GoodLocal order works, start to finish, from your — the vendor’s — perspective.
1. Order Fulfillment
- Customers can place orders anytime; we deliver them weekly on Fridays. Cut-off for customer orders each week is Wednesday, 6PM. (Orders received thereafter will be delivered the following week.)
- When a customer orders one of your products, you’ll be notified by email and it will show up in your vendor profile.
- If we’re holding stock of your product, there’s nothing more for you to do — we’ll see to it that the customer’s order gets to them!
- If we’re not holding stock of your product, simply drop your orders to us by 4PM on Thursday, at Shawarma Khan — 225 McDermot Ave. (You’re welcome to drop off earlier — any Monday-Friday, 11AM-4PM.)
2. Payment & Returns
- Our Return Policy allows customers up to 14 days to return a product they don’t need (with some caveats — unused, unworn, non-perishable products only)
- If we stock your product, we’ll re-stock anything that’s returned. If not, we’ll be in touch with you to make arrangements for returning the product to you
- We’ll pay you for your orders once the return period has elapsed (on the 15th day after delivery)