When will my order be ready for pickup?
Pickup Orders will be ready for pickup by 1pm. Please wait until you receive a pick-up notification email, then come down to pick up your order!
What do I need to bring?
When you arrive, please have your ID and order number handy! If someone else is picking up your order, we’ll ask for the name on the order and the order number. Please ensure the person picking up the order has this information.
My pickup order has a liquor item. What do I need to bring?
Pick-up orders that include liquor items are only available for pick-up at goodlocal at 1041 Erin St. When you arrive to pick up your order, we will require age 18+ verification to release the order.
How long will you hold my order?
We’ll hold your order for 7 days at the pickup location starting the day it’s ready for pickup. Orders that are not picked up during this timeframe will be moved back to goodlocal at 1041 Erin St.
Orders are non refundable after 14 days from its original ready for pickup date.
Can I return a pickup order?
Online pickup orders can be returned. Check out our return policy for more information on refundable and non-refundable products.
Call, and stay in your car while we load your order into your trunk for you.
How it works:
- Place your order online and select your pickup date.
- Wait until you receive the ready for pick-up notification email.
- When you arrive, please wait in your vehicle and call the phone number of your goodLocal Pickup Point.
- We’ll answer the phone and confirm pickup by asking for your name and order number.
- We’ll bring your order right to your trunk!
*Curbside pickup is currently not available at 1041 Erin St.